Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm blogging today just so that I can say that I blogged. I've gone back to work cleaning only one house a day, usually in the a.m. I'm grateful to God that I was able to pay my rent for the first time since July. It's due mainly in part to the fact that some of my customers gave me a Christmas bonus even though I didn't deserve one this year.

I'm struggling physically with trying to be patient as my body heals from the chemo drugs. I tire easily and it's hard for me to deal with, because I've never felt tired before. Now, I have the energy in the a.m. to do one or two things, and then I have to rest in the afternoon or I can't make it through the rest of the day. My emotional state isn't much better. Most days I crash. I can't seem to handle much stress right now. My car was acting weird this weekend so I missed going to church but I didn't really feel up to going anyways. Most days I just want to stay in and "veggie". Then my sound system went out on my computer and on top of all that, I'm finally coming down with a cold. It's too much on my platter right now. I don't have the resolve to deal with too many problems at one time. My car's electrical fan near the radiator stopped working, (one more thing), but Nick is going to look at it, it's just one more broken thing to have to deal with right now.

I'm thinking 2009 will be better. . .one can only hope. I'm trying to sound upbeat, but it's just not in me right now. I'll blog another day when I'm able to deal with stuff. Don't worry, I usually "crash" after the major trial, but I always bounce back, I'm just not patient enough these days. Everything will work out, it always does.

No comments: