Well gang,
My side effects have started a day earlier this time. The medications are working fine though, so I'll make it. I made it out to church this morning but I was too tired to wear my wig or to try to impress anyone with how well I was feeling. It was obvious that I didn't feel up to par. Maybe I'll feel better a day earlier this time, who knows. Again, I'll be fine. It's hard to feel too bad when I know this is the last time I"ll have to work through the flu-like symptoms, you know what I mean? Besides, how bad can I really be feeling, I'm blogging for you guys, right?
I'm trying to finish the Beth Moore bible study for this evening, so I've got to make this blog short, but they're all too long anyways. If I'm up to it, I'll blog tomorrow. I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop. Oh, and Robin I loved our girls afternoon movie session with Ari. We'll have to do it again. Love to you all and thanks always for your prayers.
Cheryl, (Aunt) Sharon
What Direction
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment